We had a couple crazier weeks & our meals weren’t as well planned out. This week we’re back to the usual, though.
- Easy pho
- Pulled pork sandwiches + fresh red or green peppers – this pulled pork is SO GOOD. As is the aioli, although we use plain Greek yogurt instead of mayo.
- Chicken wings, rice, a veggie
- Mexican chicken soup + toppings & tortilla chips – pulling this from the freezer; made this crock pot soup from a couple of months ago
- Cauliflower & caramelized onion tart + arugula
Easter is on Sunday – we’re contributing a salad & dessert.
- Probably going to make a salad with mixed lettuce, feta or goat cheese, red onion, craisins, & cashews, with a balsamic vinaigrette
- Dessert – maybe strawberry shortcake?